Summertime is in full swing and outdoor gatherings are occurring nearly every weekend. Have you checked your outdoor lighting system for any issues? Are all of your lighting fixtures operating at their full potential? Do you have any bent or broken lighting fixtures? If so, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Raleigh offers an annual service agreement to keep your outdoor lighting beautiful. We will come out and inspect, make repairs, and maintain your lighting annually. Through the purchase of a full-service lighting system from us, the first year of your service agreement is completely free. Unlike a lot of other outdoor lighting companies in Raleigh and the Research Triangle Park area, we do perform repairs on other companies’ outdoor lighting systems.
Here is exactly how it works:
Once a year, our service team will perform comprehensive maintenance to make sure every element of your system is in excellent condition. Scheduling your service visit will be easy thanks to reminder cards and phone calls you’ll receive from your Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Raleigh office. During the annual visit, we will:
– Replace all bulbs to maintain proper illumination. Ensuring there is no dim lighting.
– Straighten all fixtures and clean the lens cover to ensure the spread of light is even and as effective as the day it was first installed.
– Bury any exposed wire.
– Check your transformer and connections to ensure proper voltage levels, thus ensuring you’re getting optimal energy savings and illumination.
– Reset your outdoor lighting system’s timer and review how to change it with you (the homeowner) if needed.
– Trim or lightly prune plants and bushes where applicable and with permission to enhance lighting effect.
– Selectively relocate fixtures due to overgrowth of landscaping.
If your outdoor lighting fixtures were installed by another Raleigh NC outdoor lighting company, you can still depend on Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Raleigh to take care of your maintenance. We are different from other outdoor lighting companies in our area, in that we will actually perform repair service on another company’s lighting fixtures. In fact, we do it quite often.
If you need assistance with any of your home’s outdoor lighting fixtures, whether installed originally by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Raleigh or not, don’t hesitate to call us at (919) 854-5566, email us at email@example.com, fill out the form to the upper right,or visit our website. We very much look forward to hearing from you!