At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Raleigh, we strive to enhance our clients’ outdoor living experience by increasing their home’s curb appeal and allowing them to enjoy their outdoor living areas longer into the evening. The design of the lighting system is incredibly significant. It is for this very reason that we will come to your home with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives fixtures and go through the design process with you. Our free nighttime demonstrations allow you to see exactly what your home would look like with outdoor lighting without actually installing any fixtures. Also, during the nighttime demonstration you will be able to see which areas of your outdoor living spaces you feel need the most lighting.
Every single outdoor lighting installation is designed with our clients’ goals in mind. It is important for us to know and understand what they are expecting from the lighting and which areas they would like to see better illuminated. Some areas may be designated for outdoor dining and require a lower amount of illumination while the grilling area may require more illumination. Outdoor lighting design is completely custom to our clients’ liking.
There are numerous techniques used to meet our clients’ wants when it comes to outdoor lighting. These techniques are tried and tested and are the most up to date methods on the market. These different techniques include:
- Uplighting – This consists of installing fixtures at ground level with the light shooting upward to illuminate facades and key landscaping elements (retaining walls, garden ornaments, etc.).
- Path lighting – Through the use of knee-high fixtures that shoot light downward, pathways and walkways that were once completely dark will be illuminated providing a safe environment.
- Deck and patio lighting – Through our expertise and experience and the implementation of strategically placed lighting fixtures, your deck or patio can be used whenever you like.
- Shadowing – This process consists of using light to accentuate the shadow of a fountain, statue, tree or other element.
- Spotlighting – This process is implemented specifically to make an object stand out by shooting light directly at it.
If you have questions regarding outdoor lighting design or how lights can enhance your property, give us a call at (919) 854-5566, email us at email@example.com, fill out the form to the upper right, or visit our website. We very much look forward to hearing from you soon!
David Rohrer, Owner
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Raleigh